Senior Automotive Technician.
Wulfchiptegnik, a leader in Automotive tuning in South Africa, is seeking a Senior Technician to join our elite Cape Town Workshop. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced professional who excels in tuning, motorsports, or custom car building and has a passion for working on exciting projects with a team of experts. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, goal-driven, and thrive in a team environment. If this sounds like you, please apply via email now.
- Repair and maintenance of engine and gearbox, as well as under chassis components such as bushes, mounts, brakes, and drivetrain
- Identification and repair of oil and coolant leaks
- Electrical work including wiring, relay repair, module repair, circuitboard repair, sensor and actuator repair, and motor repair
- Use of diagnostic and troubleshooting tools such as multimeters, wiring diagrams, and computer diagnostic software
- Programming and coding of various systems
- Calibration and basic settings of systems
- Flash tuning and software upgrades
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional hands-on technician/mechanic experience on European vehicles
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Passion to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of aftermarket performance components
- Strong organisational and cleanliness skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines